This mini mast allows multiple antennas to be mounted above the roof level.
I used UV resistant marine grade silicon to seal every joint. I also added silicon just before the final push of the adapter to ensure it will not move up with wind. Prior to install the antenna, I used self-fusing tape from the coax to the top of the connector to ensure maximum water protection.
To install the anchor plate, I use 4x 1/4in lag screws with 1/4in washers.
I printed the anchor plate, the mast pipe and the FA adapter. The jetvision adapter and the pipe joiner have been designed using measurements from the other parts and may not fit properly. Let me know if you test them and wish to get parts adjusted.
- I will post more pics of the final setup when I won't be using my ladder to get up there!
Printed using PETG.
- Anchor Plate: Flat piece on the bed as in the picture.
- Mast Pipe & Joiner: Upright, whatever side.
- FlightAware Antenna Adapter: Flange side on the bed. Upright.
- JetVision Antenna Adapter: Smaller diameter hole to the bed. Upright.