A name plate, sweeping around in a circle. Customize it to show your name or text (Press "Open in Customizer" above or install OpenSCAD on your own computer). This version has 2 lines on top of each other, as by request of schoonke.
You can customize:
- The roundness: Set "faces_segment=2" to have a quick preview in the customizer on this webpage. Once all is OK, set "faces_segment=8" to make the final render.
- The shown text.
- The number of text lines: You can leave "textstring1" empty, and it will be only one line.
- The font. Nice is e.g.: "Orbitron", "Bangers" or "Luckiest Guy"
- Each lines font size individually.
- The angle where the text is cut (lower angle will make printing easier)
- The distance between the lines
- The type of base (round or minimal)
If anybody has a picture of an actual print, publish it via the "post a make" button.
If you like it, also check out my configurable text based creations, customizable text box III,
pyramid text, name plate, Customizable text box with lid and round text. Have also a look at my configurable pack of dogs and rabbits.
You can print it without any support, as long as you leave the cut-angle below 90 degrees.
If you want to use OpenSCAD on your own computer to customize (good idea!), make sure you install first the respective fonts on your system. All are available from google, e.g. for "Bangers" here: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Bangers
Then set the fontname
in the .scad file.