I was trying to find enclosure for my project, and realized that it's easier to create my own. In that case i can deploy:
- arduino (Ethernet, Ethernet with POE, UNO + Ethernet shield)
- CO2 sensor K30 from CO2Meter
- STH22 temperature and humidity sensor
- LCD 1602 screen
Internal walls separate compartments so temperature sensor is not so influenced by Arduino or CO2.
Nice perforation gives nice ventillation.
- too large
- takes a lot of printing time and filament
- small compartment is still too hot (used arduino Ethernet with POE, it has relativelly big TDP). Had to place STH22 along with CO2. Next time i'll do it with just two separate cells.
- no locks, assembly could be more solid. Next time will do some kind of brackets.