UPDATE: OK, that didn't take long. About 2 hours after I set it up, I had my first mouse. See photos.
3rd mouse. Got video this time
Nice work by the original designer and remixers I borrowed from.
Remixed to accommodate 10mm x 2mm coin-shaped magnets. (Hobbyking SKU "Magnet-R".) No glue to hold the magnets in, so far. I just pressed them in.
For the door weight, I used a US quarter with a US penny behind it, to make the fit tight. That's a 3mm x 30mm screw with a couple washers and nuts. And a 20 oz soda bottle
I also taped a US quarter to the bottom of the bottle to make it more sensitive to tripping. For the bottle I'm using, that seems to be necessary.
It seemed like it needed some air holes, so I drilled a few in the trap door.
Printed .2mm, 35-50% infill
Using pumpkin seeds as bait. I read that mice like carbs. Let's see if I catch one tonight...