Fully parametric breadboard
Beware, this hasn't been tested well, yet. I just made some testprints which came out fine, but might need some tweaking here and there...
OpenSCAD-Script with lost of options to print the breadboard which exactly fits your needs.
Number of Pin-rows
Number of Pin-Columns
lots of other options...
Should be customizable using MakerBot Customizer, but seems to time out...
Wiring can be done in several ways:
- You find a shop that sells the original breadboard clips (didn't manage to find one yet...) and fit the wiring section to match your clips
- Cut open a soda-can, then cut and fold the aluminum to the right shape to fit your wiring section (worked best for me but is quite time-consuming)
- Strip some flexible wires and try stuffing them into the wiring sections (ditn't work so well for me...)
- Fold aluminum foil to fit your wiring sections
- Disable wiring sections at all and use the breadboard just for layouting
When using the soda-can-method i managed to get really good connections and a resistance of about 0.4 Ohms from one plugged pin to another.