This is a set of Gaslands weapon templates.
Based off a PDF of 'Droppable Weapon Templates'
I did not actually print caltrops_pointed as I believe it will be too fragile.
Some issues with print quality, particularly on flat template surfaces.
Unsure if it is a problem with the model or the budget PLA I'm currently using.
I may have modified a print before painting it.
For example I sanded down the peaks of one of the MINE templates
and repaired the lettering.
Made in Tinkercad with a lot of cut ,paste, group on top of trimmed large or small templates.
I found that using the add "text" function (Oil Slick, Mines) resulted in a poorly printed label,
whereas placing individual letters on the model (Caltrops, Glue, Smoke) seemed to print well.