This is a single lever morse code paddle for the uBITX. This design uses hardware that can be easily found at local hardware stores or 99c stores. The design also uses the original hardware provided by the uBITX kit. This design of course can be used to any radio other than the uBITX.
Here are the things that you need to build it:
- Thickness gauges (For the lever)
- 2x #8-32 Screws (About 1 1/2in long)
- 1x #8-32 Screw (About 1/2in long)
- 3x #8-32 Nuts
- 3x Washers that can fit in the #8-32 Screws
- 2x Springs that can fit in the #8-32 Screws
- 1x Male to Male Audio Extension Cable (With two 3.5mm jacks) or any other cable with one 3.5mm audio jack.
Build and test video: