If you want to store your playing cards with style, here you go.
Use the customizer to adapt the texts, options and sizes as needed:
- you can specify wether you want cutouts in the top or bottom lid
- you can rotate the oval cutouts in the top/bottom
- you can put customizable texts on the top and bottom lid
- top and bottom can be generated separately, if you want to alternate the colors
- New: As requested by CardboardHustle, the tab wedge size, which keeps the two halfes together, can be reduced now.
You can print both parts without support structures.
If you print the two halfes and stop the print at .85mm and change the filament color, you will have the text nicely readable. (As in the pictures posted above)
This box is remixed from Customizable Card Box with Cutouts by JeremyVS, which was in turn remixed from Parametric Card Box byzxqueb.
Compared to their version, i changed:
- added texts, an oval cutout to the top, some more customization options
- when generating top and bottom box together, they are above each other to save printing space
- the oval has an additional ring identation 0.85 mm, so you can change the filament there and get a colored text and oval ring (as in the picture)
- there are additional cutouts on the sides of the top part to open the box easily (you can press in the tabs which hold the shells together)
If you like it, also check out my configurable text based creations, sweeping name plate II, text box with lid, name plate, pyramid text, round text, sweeping name plate and text storage, which is similar to this one, but without the lids. Have also a look at my configurable pack of dogs and rabbits.
Please post your makes as "i made one"! I am curious what my customizable designs are used for and wether printing works out well. Also if you have ideas or wishes, let me know.