- Honeycombing is fixed so that it properly centers on the face of the box
- You can now choose to put text or an image as box face embellishments!
This is a customizable box, primarily for cards that allows you to quickly make a deck box giving it the inside dimensions of the box (height, width, and multiple depths). It features:
- Rounded corners so it is nice to handle
- A notch at the top to make it easy to grab the cards
- The ability to add internal spacers so you can have multiple separated decks in the same case
- Honeycombed front and back to reduce filament consumption
Although this is a brand new thing, built from scratch, I definitely have to give kudos to @lufton and his customizable card box, which was the inspiration for my project.
The case is part of the Customizable Board Game Organizational System! Check out the main page for CuBGOS at: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3117083
2 top layers, 2 bottom layers
20% rectilinear infill
No supports needed