It's two parts (base and cap). I wanted a cover I didn't need to take on and off and didn't need any extra work post print. The hinge works well-- it's a little rough on the action but it works to keep the cap in place. The cover should lightly snap shut with a lip when closed.
The base part has two versions-- one with a smooth inside wall and another that has ridges (to stop the cover from sliding off of my downward angled sensors)
If the ridges are too tight please use the base_noridges version. I may remix this further and add room for some felt on the inside for a softer and better grip.
There is a small lip so the cap doesn't touch the lens, that should be small enough not to effect the FOV but I have small room, so I haven't fully tested that.
Blender file included in the publish.
This is my first design so it may be rough around the edges, alterations and improvements are encouraged!
45mm/s print speed in cura.
Supports are touching build set to 70degre overhang (I didn't need them for much on the cap)