I recently configured my printer to a bowden setup, however i realized the importance of the missing Pneumatic Fitting on my MK8 Extruder. So i tried different solutions, some with hot glue (works for a about 15 mins before it loose grip..), and also the Pneumatic from oguzhanuglu. However the screw mount was just micro meters from fitting, so i decided to make a remix to workaround the screw hole to the ML8.
The solution became what you see: 2 different screws to secure the PTFE tube (4mm outer diameter, 2mm internal) diameter) to the extruder. The little (optional) metal screw i use to secure the tube additionally is a M3 screw, and provides additional strength to prevent the tube from moving. The hole is is printed slightly smaller (2mm) to ensure grib between the printed part and your screw. If it's too tight you can heat the screw when installing it..
I also hot glued all the parts, just to be sure i never see a failed print again because of this..
My frame that the extruder is hanging on is a 6mm alu
After 11 days of print, i can confirm the ptfe tube will not move with this print :)
Prusa Mendel Iteration 3 rework based on the EiNSTeiN VARIANT.
you might need to edit the file and make some custom supports to get the best quality print.
1x M3 screw