I moved the filament spool on the top of my printer. I searched for a decent filament guide and I printed 2 or 3 models until realizing that I have more chances to succeed if I design it myself.
I used the following parts :
1 x M3 x 20 mm Screw to tighten the ball bearing
1 x 608 ball bearing
1 x M3 x 10 mm Screw
1 x M3 Nut
P.S. Switched to the new design : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3101950
If you like and find any of my "things" useful and you would like to support my work, please feel free to donate through :
Paypal : pfeilmayer1985 [at] yahoo [dot] com
ETH : 0xEc33aBF3EF4Ec0B2eB88ef45E5A91085a19b9d2A
ETC : 0x66E487E327D95b442FD916049D10df8Cd438fe46
ZEC : t1JrFZ4rbdn51PxTffdewM2rKKePoukSE1W
XRP : rBpT9d7sPmiqTEk4Cmqsby2bTfQdNUXQRW
XMR : 44NWHb8GrGxg5W69Qm1Sh9Fvica2xg79wMahEHPsC8yUR3DkCDsz7uFWbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm3yz5F5X
Thank you !