You fell asleep while printing ABS which caused you to lose your memory. You were printing a lock you were working on. Realizing you have no key you remember you posted the blueprint to Thingiverse. Using clues, find the blueprint for your key to escape your room.
HOW TO PLAY
Using the puzzles find numbers to the next object. Once you get the numbers enter them in the URL
for example this objects numbers would be: 3095690 because https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3095690
WHATS CONSIDERED CHEATING
Cheating would include: going to "my things" to skip puzzles, uneducated guess and check for URL, basically doing anything that would take you too the next puzzle without solving it.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You will need: a 3D printer, print removal tool, 3D modeling software, a light.
cant find answer? not printing correctly? Coming soon
- nothing in needs support material
- Most of the puzzles are encrypted so its your job to decrypt them.
- don't be afraid to use the walkthrough, it gives hints before giving the answer.
- Have some friends over, some of the puzzles take a while to print the most taking up to an hour, the average is about a half hour so, having some friends or a show to watch may speed up the process and make it more fun.
- The lock can be easily removed by removing the bolt.
- The driver can be easily removed by sticking the bolt in a hole at the bottom of the base.
- I made a collection of all my favorite puzzles if you need more puzzling to do.