Arm style camera mount I made for Octoprint and my Logitech c920 webcam. This design is made to mount to 4040 or 2020 extrusion using two t-nuts. Tested and fitted on Ender 3.
Default Setup is using 5 arms but this could be extended or shorted as needed. All nuts and screws have an inset for easy install and clean look.
I am willing to create additional mounting styles, just send me a request!
-Supports recommend, everywhere 50 degree overhangs - increase support gap to make support removal clean.
-Recommend print speed 40mm
-Infill density 15% or greater
-Keep temp are best setting for your brand filament
Hardware Needed For default setup :
- 7 M5 hex nuts ( m4 if your unable to get a tight tolerance/print above .1 layer height)
- 7 M5 Screws, 18-20mm length is recommended for flush fit.(m4 if tolerance is to tight)
- 2 5mm t-nuts for mounting to 4040 or 2020 extrusion.
- 2 5mm, 14mm length for mounting base to extrusion.
- 1 M6 screw, 8mm length, For mounting camera on base with standard 1/4-20 tripod mount.
-Added STEP file per request
-Added 2020 base mount per request
- Added larger cable management clip. Now accommodates 2-5 mm cable thickness.
- Added Gcode with all parts in correct print orientation, picture of print orientation added.