Same as my "Skull mug", minus the handle. I printed the mug at 115%, and it produced a nice size. I'll be testing this at 150, 175% to see if it will accommodate the heartiest of stews...
I used Maker Geeks "Khaki, Non-Khaki" Raptor PLA for the mugs, and it produced a nice "fossil" color. Raptor PLA can be annealed, and renders it dishwasher safe, and food contact compliant.
Edit: I settled on 150%, for it gave me about 20mm front and back on my build plate, which is 220x220. I'm sure I could squeeze in 160%, with a 3mm brim. BUT... at 150%, it successfully held 3.5 cups of liquid... that's a nice size portion of soup/cereal... ;-)
Supports touching build plate is needed.
This will be annealed by Maker Geek's instruction, then sanded, then a two-part, food grade epoxy will be applied.
I took the original "Skull Bowl" by Shapespeare, brought it into Meshmixer, and extended the Mastoid Process (pointy side bone) rearward to add stability when the bowl is full. Otherwise, you would have the risk of tipping...