I hollowed out the rocket tubes as much as I could get away with to lessen the amount of plastic that gets used. I sliced it into 8 pieces. The pieces are still pretty big, but I am able to fit them one at a time on my CR-10 and they should be more manageable now to cut for smaller printers. I have not printed it out yet (it is going to take a LOT of time and plastic) but I plan on using this for cosplay so once I have it printed I will add more photos. Everything should be oriented for proper printing already and some parts will have to have supports. This was just a quick and dirty chopping so it would fit my bed.
UPDATE: I have all of the right side printed out and uploaded a picture of thee pieces all held together. The only issue is that all the parts I printed were titled Left (oops) apparently I named them all dyslexicly. Being that it is split down the middle I guess you could just mirror each file to make the whole pack too. Either way all the parts are there, they are just named wrong side to side, unless you look at it from the back. If anyone is annoyed let me know and I will fix it.
UPDATE 2: I designed a few new parts to add to this. An upper Booster part to hold the booster in place and add a little detail to see through the vents and some plates to attach to the fins to give the bead roll to them that is seen on the movie prop. Also attached a photo of everything I have printed so far and a close up photo of a fin with the detail panel on it. All I have left to print is one of the mid pieces. The last batch of filament I got from Filaments.ca has a defect that makes it extremely brittle and can break on long prints, so I split that last piece into 2 parts. Hope to be done printing in a few days then I am waiting on my 3D Gloop to come in so I can assemble it.
UPDATE 3: All the parts are done printing. Waiting for my 3DGloop now then I will get it all glued together then start the "body work" I broke all the gril pieces for the large fan while removing support so once it is all glued up I am going to design a new vent cover that fits in the opening and then blend it in to the rest of the body.
UPDATE 4: I got it all glued together. Unfortunately most of the parts shifted during printing so i have a LOT of body work to do.
EDIT: I added a hollowed version of the thruster pack also
EDIT 2: I made the nose cones more screen accurate.
I used 3D Builder to cut the model up and all the added detail pieces I made I designed in Tinkercad