TRONXY X5S Z stepper sync
This tool helps to sync the two Z stepper in off state.
Works on my Ardoino DUE controller on one stepper driver. The two stepper are working in serial. Therefore there is no need for a second stepper driver.
Some parts I used:
- 2 * GT2 / Z36 / 8mm pulley (above the stepper)
- 2 * GT2 Idler Timing Pulley Bearing 20T 5mm (without teeth)
- 1 * GT2 Idler Timing Pulley Bearing 20T 5mm
- 1 * GT2 closed belt 1220mm (610 T)
- 4 * M3 screws to hold the the platform on the stepper and 3 * M5 screws and nuts for the Pulley
- 1 * M3 screw and nut to hold the tension stick with the block