I wanted to upload some modified files I took from Tongo's original DC-17m combined with dalesaber's modified pistol grip. I repaired the geometry on the parts to make them manifold, and made a few tweaks on the foregrip, and rear receiver. I also split the pistol grip and trigger guard into two pieces, as I was running into issues getting a good print, as the sculpted model has a trigger guard that's around 1mm lower than the rest of the body. Cleanup work was done in Fusion 360 and Netfabb for the final extended repair jobs and optimization.
All parts printed pretty well, as you can see from the pictures. I would recommend upping the resolution on the magazine, and be careful about support material - in my example photo you'll see that I have a lot of clean up work to do.
I recommend post-processing this print with some XTC-3D epoxy, and using superglue to join the pieces together. If you are joining pieces together that were printed face down on a smooth build plate, make sure to scuff them up first.
Please let me know if there are any problems with these models!