A modified stock from the Kloonituubi gun stock. Which in itself is based on the Protube VR.
Design for extra rigidity and comfort.
Stockv8-kloonituubi is compatible with Kloonituubi.
I have edited the teeth of the hinges and the controller holder so they are more prominent, this should enable the joints to snap in place more easily as well as keeping them in place.
All parts starting with Knoose are compatible with each other but not with kloonituubi.
I tried to keep a similar naming to the original both to show the origin and so you can follow the construction manual ons his build.
These are mostly minor adjustments to an existing project, almost all the work has been done by Ajantaju so all kudos should go to him :)
I have used shorter lengths of tubes because I have little room in my play area:
(for those living in the Netherlands, GAMMA has a beautiful darkened tube at the curtains section for approx. 7 euros, it is the one I use on the photo)
v2 Edit 27-09-18:
After testing the new teeth myself I found they did their job a little too well locking the joints in place. It became a little bit of a hassle to adjust the stock to different positions (for me no problem as I keep my stock in one position, but others might not like it), v2 has widened teeth makes it a littlebit more easy to adjust te stock while still keeping it rigid, I recommend printing v2, also because I added some more body to the holders for the controllers
v3 Edit 29-9-18:
Although using the stock vastly improves my sniping I still noticed some difficulty when sniping long distances. I found that the joints were slightly bending sideways when put under pressure decreasing my accuracy over very long distances. v3 parts should fix this, or at the very least diminish this.
edit 1-10-18: Minor design error
There was a design error in v2Knoose_Lupaava_Kloonikahva, please redownload the file and discard the version from before this edit date if you have it
There is a problem with the hinges cracking when overtightening them, mine seem to be holding pretty well when printed on 205c without fan and with 30mms, cura default experimental bridge settings.
I have prined with a 5 mm brimm (this is really neccesarry), 5 layer walls, top and bottom
Furthermore on the end of each tubes I have halved them for about 2 mm which prevents them from turning in the hinges removing the need to overtighten. (see last photo)