This is a spool specific to Faberdashery filament that comes in package of 100 meter, well... without a spool !!
Like our famous filament spool stand v3: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:296971, NO ADDITIONAL PARTS are needed, just sandpaper and glue.
It can be used with 1.75 or 3mm filament.
[update 05/03/14] I adjusted the fork's length (V2) to be more compatible with every size of coil from Faberdashery.
- 2 outside walls
- 30% infill
- You will need a 13 (W) x 13 (L) x 2.5 (H) cm of printing volume (it can be printed on a Printrbot Simple Metal.
Print & assembly
- 3 x faberdasherry-spool-fork-V2.stl
- 1 x faberdasherry-spool-side-A.stl
- 1 x faberdasherry-spool-side-B.stl
- Sandpaper the 2 sides to fit in together (if needed)
- Then glue Side A with side B. Keep the alignments of notches.
- Slide 2 forks in their Notches.
- Put the filament into the two forks
- Place the third fork by deforming the spool fo filament
- Fit the filament tip into one of the 3 fork's stop holes
- You are done