This is my model for the Beeverycreative 3Dprinter competition.
Project is under development but printable without any support on most printers.
More "flying things" will be added! :) (Yes, even pigs will fly)
- Lid version3, some problem with clearance, Clearance is now not a problem...and he promise to behave in the future aswell.
- New lighter version of propp (and a little bit larger)
- Increased size on hole thru lid for better clearance.
- Longer "dragger". (for more powwa!!)
- Handle updated, prints better now (no support)
- CouplingP2, well...renamed to Coupling.
- Thing not under development but more things that can fly will be added.
Made in Autodesk Inventor and printed on a Replicator 2 with 0,2mm std settings.
No supports, just raft :)
No animals was harmed in designing this, I promise.