I have a knock off of a Flashforge creator pro knock off. I tried a few different probe mounts from thingiverse. I found one that sort of worked, but I had to use my dremel to create some clearance and the part was a little weak after that. I broke a few of them trying to tighten the bolts on the probe. So I decided to make my own model using Fusion360.
For me this puts my Z probe X/Y offsets at 75/5.
You shouldn't need supports, but if your printer has some issues on overhang you can use them for the probe hole. You printer should be fairly well calibrated, or you may need to bore it out with some sand paper if the clearance is tight. You can also try printing it at +1 or 2%