To automate a garage door, I needed some parts and a box for them. Because I couln't find one, I created it.
- box with a lid
- wall mountable with hidden screws
- two cable holes for sensor cables
- DHT22 integration to measure temperature and humidity
- NodeMCU mount with visible internal LED for WLAN connection
- relay mount
- some remaining space for cabling
- dupont connector friendly
- OLED display in the lid
- fully printable without any other parts like screws
As some part dimensions vary from vendor to vendor (ex. OLED display or NodeMCU variations) I tried to do the mounts to fit many of them. NodeMCU for example is mounted vertically and should match most models (but I only tried the NodeMCU v3).