When I saw Megawillbot's Halloween Pumpkin Spider Transformer, I knew that I had to make one. I decided to modify the head and body to take advantage of the green and orange filament that I had on hand.
When you create a new project on Tinkercad, it spouts random words and gibberish as a working title. When I went to modify the files, I noticed the first word in the name was "Spectacular." I couldn't resist.
Glue the body and head together and let them fully set before you assemble it.
If printing at x0.8 scale, be careful trying to attach the legs.
The eyes have been coated with glow in the dark paint.
Thank you to Megawillbot for the fun project.
Orange and Olive Green
These files are the same size as the original pieces. I printed them at 0.8 scale due to a time constraint.