Cessna Skyhawk C172 Mixture Knob
DIY Flight simulator use, not suitable for real plane.
Missing some mechanics and aviation related certifications.
- Feels good in the hand
- Can easily be distinguished by touch from the shape alone
- For 5 mm shaft, adjust with drill/glue
- For maximum simulation awesomeness, print with red filament.
Measurements are eye-balled with a ruler and are not exact but they are pretty damn close, suitable for all but the pickiest of aviation nerds.
Check out my Flight Sim Project
Also check out: Cessna 172 Skyhawk Throttle Knob and Friction Locks
- Supports required for proper print
- Suggest vertical orientation, mounting side down
- Print as show in the blue CGI-images above
This design is based on excellent drawings by 'Troll' and images by 'wingman1387' on mudspike.com forum thread.