Printing the Rebekah02 model in scale from 1/10 to 1/32 on the Lad-1.0 printer.
The goal of this series is to check the print quality on a real object:
- thin shells, up to a thickness of one perimeter (dress),
- small elements starting with the platform (heels),
- small elements starting with supports (fingers on the right hand),
- the degree of loss of detail when the scale is reduced.
Five figures were printed, with the same settings, except for the diameter of the nozzle and the height of the layer:
- The printing temperature is 240 degrees of C.
- The default speed is 40 mm/s.
- The outer perimeters speed is 20 mm/s.
3Dprinter Lad-1.0: https://3dladnik.wixsite.com/portfolio/lad-1-0-en