This is a mount for the KEDA Brushless Outrunner 63-64 190KV. The mount holdes a AMT102 encoder. The motor is controlled by an controller from ODrive (https://odriverobotics.com).
It consists of 4 equal side piceses, a front and back plate, plus an encoder shaft.
It is designed so it is simple to print (You need 4 of the mount6364.stl files). The front plate is just flat, so if you need to connect the motor to something else, it is easy to design a replacement.
It is this motor: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/kd-53-30-high-voltage-brushless-outrunner-190kv.html?___store=en_us
The encoder the CUI AMT102 from https://odriverobotics.com
I used the following hardware:
- 8x M3, 12mm, Screws, Countersunk head
- 12x M3, 8mm, Screws, Countersunk head
- 20x M3, Nuts
- 4x M4, 10mm, Screws, Countersunk head (For the motor)
- 2x M2.5, 12mm, Screws, Button head (For the encoder)
- 2x M2.5, Nuts
- 1x 608 Bearing, (8x22x7mm)