Just in time for Halloween!
I received the Adafruit Hallowing in the Adabox 009. I printed the cases that were designed by adafruit, but I was disappointed in them. The hole in the No Lens cover is too small, as half the screen is covered by plastic. The hole in the Lens cover is too big (or the lens is too big). Both covers; the hole isn't centered to the screen. Why... :(
Anyways, using the Adafruit "Lens" cover I had printed, I remix the cyclops skull from I-see-3D to be glued on top with the lens attached. There is also a cut out for the light sensor. I painted this PLA print with acrylic paint (a first for me), and sealed it.
Note: I am also using the Battery Case by DoctorWhich. Not sure why, but the lens doesn't fit the "Lens" cover when using the battery case. (I didn't try it with the Adafruit back) That is why I made the skull to fit the lens.