Caution : Most up-to-date frame files are on my GitHub : https://github.com/zeugri/G2-frozen-frame
This is a complete FPV Racing quadcopter frame + mounting accessories.
The frame is simple but intended to be light & robust.
The full specs :
- simple & strong (5mm arms, 2 mm plates, same arms & plates)
- stretch X 5 inch frame
- micro cam, racewire, @tinysleds compliant
- 20x20 and 30,5x30,5 hole patterns
- 3 different mounting possibilities
- 60-70 grams (depending of how you mount it).
What are the different files :
DXF Files for the frame
Get the latest frame files on my GitHub : https://github.com/zeugri/G2-frozen-frame
There are 3 files containing the different parts (arm, main plate, bottom plate)
You need to cut those in carbon fibre. You'll need :
- 2 x Arms in 5mm CF
- 2 x Plates in 2mm CF
- 1 x bottom plate in 2mm CF
The frame 3D printed accessories
Print those using TPU filament :
- 2 x Camera support
- 1x 20 mm FC Support
- simple crossfire immortal_t antenna supports that slides on the standoffs
- simple VTX antenna support
Other frame hardware you'll need (not provided here) :
List of electronic components i use on my setup :
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more infos.
- 27 oct. 2018 : removed the crossfire+SMA mount. That was really a stupid idea. You get your immortal_t antenna chopped in no time.
- 26 oct. 2018 : added a 45° Gopro Session mount (untested, intended to fit a Actuna ND filter as well)
- 25 oct. 2018 : added a simple VTX antenna holder (without crossfire mount)