Here is separate details to create your own pipe lamp design!
Just select and print pipes, angles, flange(s), socket holders etc. I've selected short and long pipes for my first simple sconce lamp you can see on photos.
Socket holder was designed for 40mm E27 lamp holder with outer thread.
- Added: Different types of angled connectors (angle45, tree3, tree4*)
- Stubs: with inner and outer threads
- Photos of my new three bulbs lamp
- 3D Render of toilet paper holder with shelf
- Added: angle_30.stl - angled 30° connector
- Added: angle_60*.stl - angled 60° connector
- Added: straight_conn.stl - straight connector
No supports are needed for most models, but stubs needs it.
Angled parts need to be glued together. I have split them to avoid printing any supports and to preserve the good quality of threads inside. You can use dichloromethane as glue.
I've used dichloromethane with abs as first post-printing step for surface smoothing.
- black matt primer-paint
- copper paint
- black acrylic paint to make it old-looking
Fusion 360 is the great modeling app!!!