A wall bracket for the RAKwireless Glass Fiber LoRa Antenna.
The antenna bolts are design for m4 bolts/nuts.
Holes for the wall mount has ø5/ø10.
The cut splitting the bracket is two parts is 0.4 mm.
It is design to the small pigtail cable with N-female connection that came with the antenna.
There is room for an N-female to rp-sma male adapter (see picture).
- The "foot" got a bit big/heavy so I've updated with a *V4 slimmer design.
- The length for the outside/inside m4 bolts was design to 12/25 mm. On my print (with the antenna in place) I had to use 25 mm on both with not proper engagement on the inside.
- Using the same antenna profile as for *V3
- Slimmer foot design (see pictures for dimensions)
- I’ve not printed the *V4 files myself.
- The length for the inside m4 clamping is changed from 25.3 mm to 23 mm to be able to use m4x25mm bolts
- same as *v4 with somewhat more room below the antenna for adapter/cable
I tested with 60% infill, but it got a bit heavy.
I also used support at 80° just to get support in the top of the bolt holes. Probably not necessary.