The original broke - let's reproduce!
The original has no possibility to insert the (2 tied) strech bands so I added a slot. It's very tight but when you stretch the bands while pressing it through the slot it goes through pretty well.
Printed without support, hot with PETG, 5 perimeters and 30% infill for hight stress resistence - seems working as good as original. However, I just made it - no real life test yet..
read text below PETG
many perimeters is more important
the print settings thingiverse asks for are partly strange to me. The Amazon link is generated automatically and has NOT my agreement and leads to totaly wrong product! I mislead it by design. Brand I recommend is 'dasFilament' they sell in germany/eu but not at amazon. Color doesn't matter respectively it's your choice..
Pretty often number of perimeters are at least as important as infill, in this case even more. This one got 5.
I print PETG with 248ºC nozzle temperatur because this works best for stable tools and high layer adhesion.
it's a fast, almost dirty construction this time.
I sketched it in ZY (shaft) and XY (hook), then I used a mix of foto (1.5m distance) and measurments to ensure the original dimenstions.
Extruded, extended the shaft (no honest reason actually), in "Patch" mode I extruded a Spline into a 'paper', thickened and positioned it afterwards back in 'Model' mode. (see picture below)
Dirty but handy last step was to cut the shaft on one site so it becomes easy printable.
As allways I add the f3d file
reference: large distance as possible to get more 'orthographic' view
Slic3r ready-to-print view