This is a remix of the "Commodore 1702 monitor door" by SkaBoyTD. I made a number of tweaks and modifications to his original design. I discovered my Commodore 1702 monitor (NTSC) had some subtle differences with the placement and sizing from his design. The changes to the original include, a revamped middle "bridge" piece, this part I replaced from the original small square into an elongated and reinforced U shaped bar.. In my test print, it fit so well that I just needed to press fit it into both halves and it held both sides firmly and not requiring glue (but I do recommend gluing for long term use). Another change to the original design is I incorporated small 0.4 sized "holes" in the tabs (this may seem counterintuitive but the holes in most slicer are too small to actually print, but the software generally can't ignore them and has to put shells around the holes and treat them like walls, effectively rendering the tabs parts with these holes at and effective 100% infill without needed to make the entire print 100% infill). I also decreased the right side by 1mm to make for a better fit with my 1702. I also made the click lock notch double wide as my door lock bump was in a slightly different place than his.
If everything prints OK, then you should little to no sanding, and the middle "door center" part should just press fit snugly into both halves..
I sliced this with the old cura 15.02.01 .. and (at least with this version of cura) it will treat the microsized holes as 100% infill .. check your object after slicing to see if your software did the same or effectively removed them.. They should be large enough that most slicers won't be able to ignore them and put walls/shells around these holes.. But double check, if it does then the hinge tabs will be far stronger. I also sliced my door parts at 0.2mm layer height, other heights might have different results. I used Hatchbox PLA (not that it matters).