by MORP, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a simple spot that takes up to 7 (5mm) LEDs. The spot has four connectors that allow assembling larger light installations.
We are using these spots as part of our mikrokopter project since three of them arew below 40g
1) Print :-)
2) Parts and holes are tight-fit. Depending on your print-settings some sanding might be needed.
2) Use a LED calculator (http://www.spaceflakes.de/led-rechner/) to find the needed layout and resitors. In our case (12V) we are using three parallel lines (3,2,2 with 100, 220, 220 Ohm resistors).
3) To connect spots there are two different ways:
Cut 3mm threads in each of the connector holes an use a threaded M3 rod to connect. These rods can be printed as well (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31363)
- Glue by using a small plastic stick.
4) To change the size or number of LEDs, simply design/print a different plate.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
LED Spot by MORP is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MORP a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MORP would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).