Basically took two awesome RC boat parts and combined them, this is a work in progress, I haven't started printing it off yet so I'm bound to change it up a bit. I've also cut it up a bit smaller than the original to fit on my machines.
11/6/2018 - Thanks to Jdoby for adjusting the jet design, I've updated the hull and various other pieces to take the new adjustments, please re-download if you have the first version.
5/22/2019 - I'll be looking at this project more in the next several months, I need to clean up and finish my hull (roughly glued together currently) plus work on mounting the steering servo, motor and making/updating any improvements.
I haven't done a test print yet, these setting might change
5/22/2019 - Long needed update, hull printed, glued, just needs to be cleaned and painted, the print settings look good to me.