A simple design of the SD card organiser.
The organiser was prepared in two versions:
- complete model - which no needs support,
- several parts - in case if someone has problems with bridging.
It has 6 slots for SD cards or adapters for micro, mini and RS / MMC cards (Reduced Size, used eg in Nokia 6630, they are the size of half of the SD card).
Inserting and removing cards is quick and easy. In addition, the micro SD card (I had no way to check it with mini) can be pulled out without removing the adapter.
In the case of printing the organiser in parts, you need to print:
- 1 piece of SD_Card_Organiser_Bottom,
- 1 piece of SD_Card_Organiser_Top_Center_x1,
- 2 items of SD_Card_Organiser_Top_Sides_x2.
Parts with the Top name should be inserted into the grooves of the Bottom part. If necessary, sand it with sandpaper, or stick with glue. A good solution is also to slide them from the side.
Print ME PLA
I used 0.44 mm Line Width and 0.36 Wall Line Width with 0.4 mm nozzle.
Also, set the numbers of top layers to a huge number.