This is a Sushi Go! game insert for premium sleeved cards.
Slic3r Prusa Edition with profile "Generic PLA" and infill Gyroid.
How to insert correctly this part inside metal game box?
This game insert has been designed to fit very adjust to the metallic box avoiding internal displacements and noise. As you can see, it's hard put in (this is normal and expected). The best way to place it is following these steps:
- Position the printed part only a few millimeters inside the top left (short side) of the metallic box.
- Next, press the right side of the printed part inside the box (only a few millimeters). Probably you need expand the large sides a little bit for put the game insert inside.
- Finally, press the both sides of the printer part until the end of the box.
- Enjoy it ;)
I've created this model using Tinkercad.
The Sushi Go! logos used on this insert, was generated following these steps:
- First, I've download the logos from the official game website with the best resolution possible.
- Next, I've isolated the letters of the game name using this site: https://clippingmagic.com .
- Finally, with the isolated image, I've created a 3D model using this other service: http://app.selva3d.com .
These two logos, were imported to Tinkercad and subtracted from the bottom of the game insert.