I wanted a version that used some X-Acto #11 blades that I had on hand. I made it large enough in diameter to fit most wrapping papers. The blade just slides in when the print is finished. I would recommend gluing it in though.
This version is tested and works as intended.
Rounded edges to prevent snags
Tapered exit after cutter to prevent snags (in original testing this was a big problem without the taper)
Appropriate diameter for most rolls
Height optimized to lessen printing time (~3 hrs @ 0.3 mm 15%)
Made to use commonly available X-Acto #11 blade instead of a surgical scalpel
I've also included a nested file to print them in bulk more efficiently.
The pictured Christmas tree cutout didn't do well, so I removed it. I might try to add it back later to reduce material usage once I've got the angles right.
Edit: Christmas Tree cutout added back. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I will soon. It should save on material usage a bit.
Edit2: Added 70mm ID version for larger diameter paper rolls. Requested by a customer, so I thought I would upload it as well. Original is 60mm ID, which should be fine for 90% of wrapping paper rolls.
Edit3: Added a PLA version that is currently untested to help with layer adhesion issues.