Inspired by Guru\'s 2 interlocking rings, I made a copy and added 10 others!
Image shows just after printing. It took 1h 10m.
After fixing a bug with one of the rings in the files... It printed! I had to use a raft to get the initial layer to stick even though I have a heated build platform. I decided on a single base and single interface layer and I think I might keep the rings attached as a base.
If you use a raft, set the "Raft Outset Radius over Extrusion Width (ratio)" in Skeinforge 0006 to less than 10 otherwise your nozzle will crash into the screw heads on the build platform (the middle ones).
The build gets a little hairy around the time where it is completing the tops of the hoops and I had one go south when it missed the connecting junction, but after the print finished, it didn't look too bad.