by reecearnott, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
DIY bookscanner with printable parts
This is the second prototype of my DIY bookscanner. See http://dspace.org.nz/2011/09/11/bookscanner-project/ for build instructions.
You will need to print out multiple copies of these parts:
- 16 printed parts of "m3 nut and bolt attachment to through bar"
- 8 printed parts "90 degree bar join"
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 45 degrees)
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. 90+angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 135 degrees)
- 2 printed parts "lowerplaten connector"
- 2 printed parts "upperplaten connector"
- 4 printed parts "90 degree bar join (no trapped nut)"
- 2 printed parts "camera_mount(Logitech C910 webcam)"
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Bookscanner by reecearnott is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving reecearnott a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure reecearnott would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).