Hi there, I've spent many hours working on this design, so consider hitting the "Tip Designer" button on my page, or support me by purchasing this STL file from my Etsy store:
Also, if you would like one of these printed and shipped to you, click that same link above.
Enough of my shameless plug, (ha, it's an outlet mount that plugs in, puns, am I right?) here is my Google Home Mini outlet mount.
This uses no additional hardware, as it uses the power cord that comes with the Google Home Mini.
If you have any questions or would like contact me, please feel free to write a comment, or direct message me.
3D Fuel PLA+
- Feed the power cord through the mount from behind.
- Push Google Home Mini into the socket.
- Wrap the cord around the holder counter-clockwise until there is only a short length of wire remaining.
- Push the power socket into pocket.
- Plug in the Google Home Mini.