A card holder and dashboard for the investigator cards and related tokens/equipment cards for the board game deep madness.
- Space for Investigator card
- Spinner to keep track of health
- Slot for drowning dial
- Slots for both sanity and madness tokens
- Space on ledge for other tokens
- Slots for stands so it can be used flat, at 30 degrees or at 60 degrees
Front panel can be printed in the 6 colours to match the coloured bases supplied with the game.
BOM (per stand):
- Glue the front and middle parts together.
- Insert the knurled nut into the hole using a soldering iron.
- Affix the spinner using the M3 screw. Don't over tighten, just enough to give a bit of resistance while spinning and to hold in place.
- Glue the rear part onto the assembly.
29/11/2018 - Updated the spinner to be more optimised for printing with a 0.4mm nozzle. New file uploaded. Ensure extrusion width for top layer is 0.4mm.
18/02/2018 - Added a Mk2 variant to the spinner that utilises the dual colour, single nozzle technique Devan from Make Anything showed on his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2AjyowXX4&t=1003s
This variant doesn't have a spacer on it so will require a washer or similar to be used as a spacer.
Rigid Ink PLA
Supports not required but helpful for Stands.
Infill is simply what I used when printing and other values may work better for you.