- Easy to assemble
- for higher comfort you can choose an LED driver with remote
- be careful with the towers due to the wall thickness of just 1mm
- if you break a tower you can it easily glue back on
- Power consumption between 200 - 1200 mA
- Power USB 5V=
- Used S3D for slicing
- 2 perimeters and 0.48 extrusion width
- automatic support with overhang angle of 89° to avoid support inside the towers
- Nozzle temp 210°C
- Bed temp 50°C
- Speed 60 mm/s
Print the towers, the bottom and top part.
Install the LED 64bit board into the tower part and secure both with some hot glue inside the top part.
Move the power cable thru the 5mm hole to connect the LED driver afterwards.
Choose which driver you will use - with or without remote!
I´ve used the driver without remote - works also awesome and it´s cheaper.
Extra parts you need...
Before installing inside the lamp please connect to power and check your desired orientation
Standard edition with also lots of colorful effects but hand control!
Deluxe edition with remote control and lots of colorful effects!