This is a remix of Riordon's wonderful file. I just made some changes in it, to tweak some features;
- opened the shuttered windows to allow a view in and out when in use
- added a ground floor window on one side, to increase the tactical option in the game
- reworked the chimney to improve printability
- added stiles to some of the windows; these didn't survive my cleaning of the support material, so do be careful when cleaning the supports from the windows.I resized them to be thicker, but haven't printed a copy of that one yey.
- added the brick texture to represent more areas of broken exterior stucco
I resized the model to fit onto a slim 2mm CD jewel case, but in hindsight I needn't worry about the base. this house model is very durable. It is far more durable than any foam core, MDF or foam based building.
I used a coarse setting - 0.3mm layers - and it still took 7 hours a floor. It was worth it.
For variety, you can witch the model to a mirror image in your slicer to vary the models.