This is a configurable battery pack currently set for 18650 LiIon cells (3p6s).
Printed with ABS at 0.3mm layer height.
A test print with for example scaled z-axis is recommended to verify the tolerances of battery cells and printer.
Some parts, such as the battery compartment cover, are not completeley parameterized and have to be adapted to a different number of cells.
- Samsung INR18650-35E, Technical report.
- 0.28mm enamelled copper wire as fuses (approx. 13A/cell)
- 1mm enamelled copper wire for cross bar
- Zip ties, XT60 connector, balancer connector, etc.
Battery pack spec. for long cycle life with Samsung INR18650-35E:
- Charge current: 6A
- Discharge current: 25A
- Charging voltage: 4.1V
- Discharge voltage: 3V
- Energy: ~185Wh @24A discharge current.
I am charging/discharging this battery with a charger like the "ISDT Smart Charger Q6", so I did not plan to install a BMS board.
I purposely made the box a little smaller, so that the lid can be pressed firmly into the box by 3 cable ties or, as shown in one of the pictures, a strap.