These files are for the clamp in my HD650 microphone project. The two sides are connected with screws for plastic (no room for knurled nuts, the screws dig into the plastic)
The boom arm (flexible shaft from a USB LED light) is held with a M3 set screw and it is 5mm in diameter.
The microphone I used in a SONY ECM-DS30P stereo condenser mic.
I put a piece of cork sheet sticker on one side of the clamp to provide more friction.
I used Sugru for the strain relief.
This will also fit HD600, HD598, HD580 and other models that use the same connectors.
I might make a prettier one in the future.
More photos and details about the project can be found here : https://harariprojects.com/2018/11/30/sennheiser-hd650-microphone-boom-mic/
More projects can be found here :
some brand PLA