Remixed from MakerBot Academy's T-REX skull. Have the King of the Dinosaurs watch and hold your toothbrush, soap and toilet paper.
UPDATE: Added Tongue Towel Hook (prints without supports)
Toilet Paper Holder:
1) Print MakerBot Academy's skull (top half) without any modification (no scaling required).
2) Print the TP_Holder file attached here to add the arms and wall mount for the holder. Some support required for the claws at the top of the print. Otherwise prints well without supports. I suggest using a good amount of in-fill for strength.
3) Print the Bone_Ends File for ends of the TP spool. No supports required.
4) Attach the bone ends to the ends of a #2 pencil
5) Assemble: The skull should snap in from the top to the TP Holder. It stays in place without glue when seated properly. The #2 pencil fits in TRex's hands.
No special instructions, prints without supports.
Tongue Towel Hook
I printed with no supports and 50% fill. Has enough strength to hold a heavy towel without issue.
No special instructions. I believe should print fine without supports, but I used supports for my print...