While playing the game I always had the problem that there wasn't enough room behind the screen to organize everything you want to hide from your opponents. The screen also moved too easily.
So I designed a tray that can hold the player screen and all the components that you have to hide. I've had a couple of prototypes before and I'm not sure if this will be the final design. Depending on the feedback I may adjust it (therefore I marked it as work in progress). But for now I'm quiet happy with the result :)
- The small holes can hold 5 1VP tokens. So people get encouraged to regularly exchange their 1VP tokens :)
- The big holes have room for 7 5VP tokens. So the tray has room for 40 points of each color in total.
- The front row has space for 6 tiles.
- There is no dedicated place for the treasure tokens. You can either store them besides the tiles in the front row or put them in the 1VP holes to get a clear view of your current score.
- It's designed for the Fantasy Flight Games version of Tigris & Euphrates. I don't know if it will work for older releases as well.