by bradk2012, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Saw a Wisconsin keychain and I figured Illinois should answer back
- If you are using the STL file, scale up in ReplicatorG somewhere between 2 and 2.6 depending on how much extra bulk you want to add to your keys
- The .gcode file is already scaled to 2, it is on the small end since I don't have much on my keychain (1 5/8" long, 1" wide)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Illinois Keychain by bradk2012 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bradk2012 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bradk2012 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).