Jigsaw Piece Cookie Cutter
by tastybento, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Inspired by the Escher cookie cutter from bpijls (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3248), this is a jigsaw piece shaped cookie cutter. It should cut cookies in a way so they can be pieced together after baking!
Use the second design that is thinner and cuts better.
- Print out
- Roll out cookie dough on cookie sheet (follow dough instructions)
- Cut cookie shapes out with cutter
- Space out shapes so they can bake well, or leave them semi-separated and try and snap them after baking!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Jigsaw Piece Cookie Cutter by tastybento is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tastybento a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tastybento would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).